HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
• Personnel security - protection initiatives & travel security studies as required
• Plan, organizes and execute security loss prevention programs for the DMT site
• Work across site organizations developing partners to assist and support security initiatives and objectives - Particularly; HR, EHS, Facilities, IT/MIS, Legal, Supply Chain, & Operations
• Responsible to effectively manage the security team
• Manage outsourced security programs including security officer and security system integrators
• Ability to supervise and manage a team of 3rd party security coordinators
• Enhance, maintain and upgrade the security systems (electronic access control, intrusion detection and CCTV as an integrated platform) to reduce risk
• Possess a diploma or degree in a relevant discipline.
• Min 5 years of experience in a supervisory position in an industrial organization in the security or loss prevention department.
• Service experience as a senior officer in the armed forces or the police force will be an advantage.
3. Required Skills/Competencies:
• Good English, spoken and written, is required
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-directed leader with solid problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881