Global packaging company
- Strategic Planning: Contributes to the Business Unit (BU) strategic plan and establishes and coordinates the sales and marketing strategy for the BU.
- Achieve Sales Budget: Prepare and execute plans for the BU to meet sales, value-added and growth objectives.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Manage the preparation of annual budgets, monthly forecasts and demand plan to ensure efficient sales and operations plans.
- Expenditure Control: Monitor and review all expenses to ensure effective utilization, and cost containment within the budget.
- Lead the Team to Achieve Plan: Direct the activities of the team to achieve annual and strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Account Management: Establishes and implements account management, policies, procedures, and plans in order to ensure clear lines of communication and appropriate account contact programmed necessary to achieve Global and BU account objectives.
- New Business Development: Manages the delivery of profitable new business in target market segments by focusing directly on developing existing and new strategic customers and markets.
- Innovation, New Products, and Packaging Solutions: the “Flexible Packaging Expert” in the market place by recommending new products and innovative packaging solutions for target market segments and strategic customers In co-operation with the Technical and Operations teams, launch new products and packaging solutions with strategic customers.
- Human Resources Management: Develop and implement human resources plans, which contribute to the achievement of annual and strategic objectives.
- Pricing Policy and Contribution Management: In conjunction with the General Director, establish pricing policies that contribute to BU sales and profit objectives.
- Policies, Procedures, Integrity, and Ethics: Ensures all activities of the Sales & Marketing Team comply with relevant acts, legislation, the company's ethical standards, and policies and procedures.
1. Qualifications A tertiary qualification is essential, preferably in a sales & marketing, business, engineering or science discipline. A masters-level qualification in an associated discipline is desirable
- 10 – 15-year experience with at least 5 years in a commercial, high quality, manufacturing organization selling and marketing complex products/range with tight margins.
- At least 3 years having led a sales and marketing function
- Evidence of developing a strategy and seeing through the financial results over a 3-year period.
- Exposure to the Food Industry, global and local FMCG companies is highly desirable.
- Flexible and/or consumer packaging industry experience are desirable.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810