HR2B's client is a company specializing in chemical products
1. Sales development
- Develop and execute sales plans of the delegated business;
- Prospect, secure and expedite orders with existing and new accounts;
- Conclude business contracts; maintain business growth;
- Develops new markets/applications whenever possible;
- Attend to claims and provide measures to resolve them;
- Prepare customer visits and other frequent reports.
2. Market intelligence
- Conduct studies/analysis on market trend, competitors, products’ applications and technology, service needs and initiate appropriate action plans;
- Carry out market research project to develop competitor grid and bench-marking analyses;
- Prepare market, industry trends, competitors, customers’ reports on a regular basis.
3. Customer management
- Maintain existing customers and improving business relationship;
- Manage key accounts and distributors;
- Conduct field visits, seminars (if any), presentation and attend to customers’ inquiries;
- Provide prompt response related to quality, technical applications, inquiries, and other related issues;
- Conduct customers’ assessments and analyses to ensure the strategic focus is in the right place;
- Cooperate with functional team to ensure best product, service quality and good information flow and solve customers’ issues.
4. Product and application
- Conduct sale presentation, workshop to promote products;
- Arrange, coordinate for product testing and trial runs;
- Participate into public relation, government & industry; marketing communication campaign (if any);
- Research, develop and implement long & short term marketing plans when required.
5. Credit management
- Manage debt collection;
- Coordinate with credit control to make appropriate credit recommendations.
- Degree, in Chemistry or Commerce;
- Minimum 5 years experiences in commercial, preferably plasticizer for PVC plastic;
- High level of technical application know-how and chemicals process related to plasticizer for PVC;
- Good English and computer skills (MS. Office);
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853