HR2B's client is a foreign company leading in animal nutrition & health.
1. Sales Management:
- Manage the sales team
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Provide tools, ideas, advice, and support to close the sales in the best way
- Evaluate the team periodically (middle year and end of the year)
- Supervise quotation / negotiate terms and agreements
- Train the team and suggest adequate external training
- Motivate the team and create an appropriate working atmosphere
2. Activity Management:
- Prepare commercial and marketing strategies/plan/budget (yearly)
- Weekly / Monthly / Yearly activity follow-up to assure enough agility of the commercial team
- Quotation: Listen to customer requirements, gain a clear understanding of customer’s businesses and present UpScience services appropriately. Negotiate the terms and agreements of a sale. Establish quotation according to the interests of the laboratory and in line with the customer needs
- Prepare contracts and order reports.
3. Market studies: Analyze the market continuously according the customer information and the market status. Adapt the offer to the market to assure success
4. Administration & Customer care management:
- Manage the admin and customer care team.
- Provide pre-sale technical assistance and working on after-sale support services.
5. Customer portfolio: Maintain and develop relationships with the existing customers. Find new customers to develop the business further. Meet the customers, give information about our group, especially laboratory activities and establish long term business and relationships.
6. Customer payment / Credit terms: Follow up customer payment status
7. Represent of the UpScience Vietnam: Represent the company in exhibitions, events, seminars, and demonstrations. Be the image of UpScience through your professional skills and attitude
8. Project follow-up: For customers who have big projects involving hundreds of samples with different timelines and constraints the commercial manager will make sure that the commercial team is handling their tasks properly in regard of project follow-up: sample arrival, custom clearance, quotation, delay, and payments
9. Reporting to the direct manager
10. Other: Responsible for the achievement of any other tasks not mentioned above which could improve the laboratory activities or branding
- Physical: Healthy enough to work.
+ Graduate from University (Bsc, Msc) with a strong background in business / Food / Feed sectors
+ Deep knowledge of Feed and/or Food industries
- Language: English (Fluent) / Vietnamese
- Computing: Office computer
- Experience: Have min 5 years of experience in related fields
- Skills: Communication, Management, Planning skills, Problem-solving, Good verbal and written skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 810