HR2B's client is a foreign company in the motion control.
- Drives business development & sales initiatives for Vietnam & Cambodia market (to be based in Ho Chi Minh City).
- Creates and executes tactical sales initiatives in alignment with the regional sales leadership team.
- Increases business among existing clients and promotes the organization to new clients to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Provides management with market trends and competition information used to evaluate new opportunities.
- Manage distributor partnerships to grow the business and increase share-of-wallet from each partner.
- Improve Conveying, Coupling, Bearings, Gearbox, Industrial Chains, and other products market share in the territory under responsibility.
- Manage product consolidations & channels; Drive cross selling & powertrain solutions opportunities.
- Collect updated market information about competitors, customers, products, and vendors.
- Improve internal processes and local customer support.
- Build & strengthen good relationships with key customers.
- Address customer issues, coordinate on quality topics to customer’s satisfaction.
- Implementation of Funnel Management through Salesforce.com.
- Track Accuracy Sales forecasting through SFDC; Track activity and analyze opportunities by utilizing SFDC + drive closing rates.
- Identifying customer needs and relating them to new products and/or services.
- Conduct sales and product overview training to customers to drive competency and awareness.
- Build trust and effective communication with the sales director and provide necessary reports.
- Build good relationships among colleagues.
- Adhere to company values through the right behaviors and actions
- Bachelor’s degree or above: Mechanical or related major
- Good written and oral English skill
- Strong ownership and good attitude; Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Goal oriented/results driven; Highly organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer experience required: MS Office, CRM software, Outlook
- Has rich sales experience in the process motion control or similar industry. Product knowledge is a must
- Sales experience especially in Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Cement, Steel, and other potential industries
- Work experience in a multi-national organization would be preferred
- Minimum 5 years of technical & sales experience in Vietnam
- High level of motivation & initiative
- Continuous improvement mind-set in the areas of management accounting, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Good communicator and leader.
- Salary: $5,000+++
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Vu Quynh at this number