HR2B's client is a furniture company.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Recommend suitable price range depending on each specific client.
- Prepare Sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Connect between design/construction team and client to match all demands.
- Keep records of sales actions.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Expand the brand recognition by multiple platforms.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Transmit marketing and sales intelligence relating to competition and changes in the marketplace.
- Adopt and fully use the appropriate relationship management systems.
- Plan and execute work in a helpful and collaborative manner.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities.
- Age under 35, both sex
- Critical thinking (know how to deal with an issue logically/ on time)
- Collaborative (know how to work with other department flexibly to solve problems)
- Client-Oriented (know how to balance between client’s benefit and company’s capability)
- Proactive (willing to take part and support in sales work when needed)
- Proven minimum 2 years working experience as a sales executive in the Interior design industry
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844