HR2B's client a U.S. leader in materials science technology.
- Increase Sales and market share in the responsible countries / region.
- Build up and maintain good relationships to our key customers and partners in the Region, based on trust, fairness and mutual understanding.
- Understand the specific needs of the customer.
- Develop Sales plans for the individual countries according to the customer needs and in line with our capabilities. Convey these plans into actions and carry them out.
- Develop and maintain price structure for the region, maintaining a reasonable sales margin
- Share market information with team.
- Secure sustainable growth of business.
- Generate value added offerings for our Customer.
- Update and develop sales contracts with our partners.
- Identify new opportunities in the region.
- Co-ordinate daily business issues with the related departments like Marketing, Customer Service and Technical Center/Product Management.
- Collect information about the markets and react accordingly. Distribute those information to Sefar Management if necessary.
- Minimize accounts receivables; anticipate risk of loss by taking appropriate measures.
- Evaluate credibility of new accounts (in conjunction with our finance department).
- Other assignment as required by Line Manager.
- Lead and push sales activities in Vietnam for the application: Food (Sugar, Tapioca, Milling, MSG, etc)
- Achieve the agreed budget and objectives
- Balance business risks as much as possible; e.g. minimize risks of bad dept and obsolete stock
- 2 – 3 years working as technical sales and/or working in food processing area or related areas.
- Background in food technology, food engineering or equivalent with at least bachelor degree.
- Proven performance.
- English: good at all skills.
- Office computing: good at Word, Power Point and Excel. Excellent at information searching.
- Excellent at maintaining and developing B2B business.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Knowledge of import/export and experience in the packaging industry are preferred.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822