HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- Meet the sales budgets as set by the management
- Prepare proposals and follow up with prospective customers
- Prepare action plans to grow and expand the market
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify new opportunity and sales prospects and follow-up
- Prepare proposals and negotiate sales contracts
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare sales report, strategy report and order lost report.
- To gather market information & competitor activities
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Report all work/activity to Sales Manager / Country Business Manager
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years of experiences in selling Industrial Equipment & machinery
- Preferably from HVAC Industry and experience in interacting with M & E Consultants, Contractors and End Users.
- Selling to the pharma industry will be an advantage.
- Dynamic, energetic, result-oriented with positive working attitude
- Should be fluent in English and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822