HR2B's client is a trading company.
1. Managing people
- Recruits, build and nurture the team (30 person)
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings
- Ensure that reps observe the regulations of the company properly
- Plan and implement training programs regularly
2. Managing customer needs
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans, discount rates and other MarCom plan.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Collaborate with related executives to develop & lead generation plans.
- Connect company with customers and salespeople in the field.
- Find and expand continuously potential customers
3. Managing the business
- Determine and assign sales forecasts, targets, monthly, quarterly, haft-year and yearly
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with related executives to develop & lead generation plans
- Prepare budgets, KPI and deploy them effectively
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
Having over 10 years of working experience as a Sales in Electrical Equipment industry or IT solutions field
Having Manager experience over 5 years and more than 20 team members;
Strong connection with Japanese company
English proficiency is a must
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863