HR2B's client is an assurance company.
- Develop & implement long term strategy for the Risk, Compliance department
- Design, implement, test and modify controls in specific organization systems, to provide assurance of operational and technical efficiency at the corporate level.
- Contribute to the continued review and refinement of the Risk Management Framework strategies and guidelines; provide support to the relevant business areas as required.
- Identify instances of over and under control and provide management with a clear view of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate
- Continue to support the awareness training activities throughout the business regarding the department’s role and responsibilities.
- In conjunction with the team develop and implement exception reporting regarding employee activity.
- Providing legal advice, legal assistance for Divisions/Departments;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Insurance / Bank / Financial Industry or at least 3 years in internal audit, compliance, or similar areas.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Teamwork and basic management skills.
- Commitment, analytical and result-oriented
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881