HR2B's client is a foreign company
▪ Manage and direct the Retail Department to implement the company’s objectives established by the Management team.
▪ Direct, through subordinate managers and staff, the ongoing operations and/development of the retail operations
▪ Plan and execute effective trade incentive and trade marketing campaigns
▪ Establish strategy planning as well as rules, regulations, SOP and other documents required for the operation to ensure these are being apply in order to have a strong and sustainable distribution network.
▪ Develop and maintain sustainable business relationships with relevant parties.
▪ Review and submit periodical operation report.
▪ Recruit, lead, manage and train a capable retail team
▪ Other tasks as assigned.
- Possess a Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of working in similar industries.
- Market knowledge
- Retail knowledge
- Marketing knowledge
- Lottery/Gaming knowledge (not compulsory)
- Technology knowledge (not compulsory)
- Computing (Excel in MS Office and other software as required)
- Languages required: English
▪ Full salary SHUI contribution.
▪ 18 paid leave.
▪ Annual health check-up.
▪ Personal health insurance for employee and family.
▪ Mobile allowance up to 1,000,000.
▪ Business trip allowance.
▪ 13th month salary and performance bonus (depends on business results).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 857