Our client is the internationally networked group of companies for furniture fittings, architectural hardware and electronic locking systems.
- Develop quarterly/annual sales strategy to penetrate to the assigned general sales channels (Trade, Retail) in the South of Vietnam to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability. Responsible for the performance and development of the General sales executives to achieve the targets.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Effectively manage and develop the assigned regional market by implementing the fair resources distribution/allocation (customers and/or territory) within the team to make sure all sales executives have the same potential to execute, develop & deliver sales results.
- Coordinate with Strategic Sales Dept to set sales targets and evaluate the executive performance of the team.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum turnover growth.
- Verify, approve & maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
- Provide timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and the market.
- Build strong relationships with customers and thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy. Design annual customer’s satisfaction survey and automated communications programs that support the needs of the sales organization & ISO
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to delivering an events program, to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met. Coordinate with marketing to continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Coordinate with HR & Strategic Sales Management to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and retain Sales Personnel’s.
- Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Set examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Attend tradeshows and industry events as needed. Provides timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and the market.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Be the representative for Company for customer contacts of assigned topics (eg. Sales). Be professional in Company uniform and live on Company values (follow the guidelines from any Company policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Company as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Company as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable.
- Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing…
2. Experience (type)
- 7+ year experience in project sales of building / construction /interior materials
- Proven sales management experience in construction or/and furniture, hardware industry or/and home appliances or/and sanitary or related fields is a plus
3. Specific knowledge
- Having good networks with the decision-makers of carpenter contractors, furniture manufacturers, interior material dealers in the mentioned region of Vietnam is preferable
4. Other requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Performance assessment skills
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. High levels of creativity
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Good brand awareness
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Willing to travel domestically, work independently and lead the team.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Powerpoint).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853