HR2B's Client is global beverage company
- The vision is to achieve the long-term strategic and tactical sales and distribution plan for the Company brand portfolio in support of the Company’s business objectives.
- The RM will manage distributor/Bottler business results in the Operating Unit territory and be responsible for the success of the company in that respective territory. This will be accomplished through effective distributor management skills, solid market execution skills and the ability to develop strong relationships. Frequently, the Region Manager will manage a small team of Trade Development Managers.
B. Essential Job Functions:
● The RM will manage relationships with the Distributors and some Customers in the assigned territory. The RM will also be ultimately responsible for market execution in the territory in Traditional and Modern.
● Train and coach the distributor/ Bottlers sales force to engage them with the Company brand and objectives.
● Develop, negotiate and ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs.
● Maximize the sale and distribution of all company products in the assigned region through the establishment and appropriate execution of local and national sales programs.
● Monitor market/retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion.
● Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
● Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to establish performance goals and results.
● Conduct business performance reviews with distributors/Bottlers in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
● Receive agreed sales information for the Region from the bottler/Region.
● Ensure the targeted use of sales tools and programs, while seeing that distributors execute designed programs.
● Work closely with National Sales and Regional Account Management Teams to understand and communicate customer programs and activities that impact their respective market.
● Set, communicate and manage performance expectations, monitor and appraise employee job results and performance in order to develop, counsel or provide corrective action. Provide information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities in order to develop TDM staff.
● Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; inspires team through effective leadership.
● Ensure the Sales Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
● Able to facilitate importing of goods and customs clearance while working with our distributor partners.
- 5 + years of sales experience in a retail, Wholesaler or Distributor sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hand-on sales environment
- Proven knowledge of Wholesalers, distributor and retail customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build presentations and manage weekly meeting with business partners
- Able to establish good relationships and credibility with customers & wholesalers; able to collaborate at all levels
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English language
- Flexibility to travel as needed
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810