HR2B's Client is a newcomer to Vietnamese market. This worldwide company specializes in producing mobile computers, portable communications products, as well as in-vehicle radios.
- Quality system audit and Lean Six Sigma audit for supplier selection and assessment
- NPI qualification: Drive cross-functional activities in the supply chain for new product quality and manufacturing readiness, by means of PPAP, CTQ, lean, and process sign off procedure.
- Experience and familiarity with typical electronic product launch phases (EVT, DVT, MVT and etc).
- Supplier quality scorecard maintenance and drive for supplier continuous improvement
- Drive sustaining project technical operational issues including material, process, fixtures, equipment and etc by use of 8D methodology. Lead critical issue triage meetings across the global operation team.
- Drive for CTQ (Critical to Quality) implementation at supplier site to standardize and optimize the process through FMEA/Control Plan/MSA/CPK/SPC/Error Proofing
- Cost saving through lean six sigma projects
- Make recommendation to engineering on design improvement by proactive PFMEA and DFMEA linkage
- Utilize DOE, process FMEA, and other industry-standard tools to proactively identify and address process risks and optimize process parameters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/vocational qualification and experience required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Knowledge of job-related policies and procedures as well as corporate policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Effective communication and collaborative skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837