HR2B's client is a multi-national suppliers of men's, women's and children's apparel construction components to the garment industry
- Set up, recruit and develop chemists and lab professionals (technicians, lab assistants)
- Ensure lab sufficiently equipped; lab equipment is maintained, calibrated for a full operational state.
- Ensure lab facilities operated safely, subordinates are provided with needed supervision.
- Service development, including consulting with internal customers on future projects
- Plan and follow up the service with internal customers, scheduling workloads in order to meet deadline, and extremely important act fast in emergency mode.
- Develop the service to create added value, such as developing in-process control testing or measurement, strengthening supplier’s quality control lab competence through training.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in setting up Quality Management System for product in chemistry-related sphere or in relevant trouble shooting.
- At least 5 years experience at managerial level in Textile/ garment industry
- Education: graduate degree in chemistry/ textile/ garment or related
- Good knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Good knowledge in budgetary accounting
- English: Fluent
- Computing: Office computer. Knowledge of laboratory
- Skill:Team management Interposal skills, Organization skills,Problem solving skill
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825