HR2B's is a foreign company.
- Conduct all necessary QA activities prior to and during product selection, product development, production in order to identify quality issues early and ‘build in’ right quality at the beginning of a product's life cycle.
- Proactive involvement in factory audit/selection/improvement; in the production and agreement of specifications; reviewing performance, compliance with the company's standards, and testing certification.
- Provide technical support to the company for a varied range of products, suppliers & factories, in multiple locations.
- Responsibility for managing the quality of products in the area of responsibility from ‘end-to-end’ of the development and manufacturing process.
- Responsible for ensuring products are safe, meet the legal requirements of the country it is being shipped to and meets country performance requirements.
- Products under the area of responsibility to be correctly assessed, certified, specified (including sealed samples & product specifications) and Inspection criteria to be available prior to shipment.
- Responsible for working with factories and suppliers to improve factory operations, capability and product quality.
- Carry out factory pre-audit visits to review factory capability, suitability, and capacity.
- Carry out returns and complaint analysis, including investigating specific quality issues, identifying risk, root cause and putting in place corrective actions and future preventative measures where necessary. This includes producing concise management reports and the company communication.
- In conjunction with buying country Associates prepare standard operating procedures, process and protocol documents.
- Review buying briefs with sourcing and merchandising Associates • Conduct pre-production meetings with suppliers and factories for major projects and whenever possible.
- Guide Merchandise Quality Engineers through projects and processes
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed
- Technical expertise in the area of product responsibility and able to learn other technologies to broaden capability and product knowledge.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Business and commercial understanding.
- High integrity and business ethics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to manage complexity and multiple tasks/projects.
- Team Player
- Able and willing to travel as required.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822