HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- Prepare and manage the working plan for Lab at the Plant on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain periodic schedules to calibrate and set up for Lab tools/instruments/equipment.
- Support Plant Manager in monitoring, cross-checking the production/packing process and control the quality of finished products in the most efficient method.
- Support other Departments to find the root cause of non-conformance products/complaints of Customers and conduct corrective actions.
- Check bacteria and supervise the production process of Oral care products.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to visit the Plants of Customers and provide the support if necessary.
- Send samples, test results per requests from Group.
- Monitor and verify daily test results on quality of products.
- Conduct the test and evaluate the quality of stones for every shipment.
- Improve the Lab efficiencies by changing work methods, minimizing set-up times and recommending to upgrade equipments if necessary.
- Always keep the Lab instruments/equipments in good care.
- Provide the support to Plant Manager on meetings and/or audits.
- Strictly follow up ISO procedures on daily works and propose improvements if possible.
- Verify QSHE to follow OMYA standards and regulations.
- Prepare the reports on 5S, QHSE, KPI, and/or other requests from authorities.
- Perform other duties assigned by the line Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field, preferably in science
- Minimum 3 years in Laboratory fields with experience required
- Demonstrated capability to perform management duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to make quality decisions
- Solid background in science.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Salary range depends on skills and experience;
- Social – health – unemployment insurance;
- Meal allowance (except HCM);
- Per diem allowance.
- Annual salary review;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Training course;
- Health and accident insurance 24/24;
- Health check-up (at least 1 time per year);
- Provident fund;
- Company trip, team building;
- Uniform, helmets, overcoat;
- Birthday leave, Christmas leave;
- Gift: birthday, marriage, newborn, 08/3, 01/6, 30/4, 02/9, 20/10, New year, Lunar new year.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837