HR2B's client is a forein company
- Set up business strategy for B2B business
- Prioritize and provide the support needed for project sales team
- Align with Line Manager overall sales strategy and develop medium to long term strategic
- Plans and budgets for the project segment to drive business excellence
- Be accountable for providing technical support/product evaluation, product application to customers.
- Be accountable for providing specification activities to Wall-owner and specifiers
- Develop and promote positive customer relations to achieve the sales plan
- Consult product of company to potential clients and specifier (investors, consulting design, construction consulting, ...)
- Establish and develop relationships with architects, builders
- Perform all sales duties (prospecting, sales presentation, sales closing, follow through sales administration and after sales service)
- Monitor, constantly update project schedule and report (quotation, to the contract, delivery times, specific payment)
- Actively seek sales opportunities in the customer segment.
- Collect market information (new products, competitors) and periodic reports
- Responsible for sales targets assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager
- University/college degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in building material industry-Paint, cement, concrete, adhesive, roof tiles, etc. with 3 years experiences with manager level
- Experience working with Architects, Developers, Interior Designer, etc
- Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Able to communicate and write English, presentation, networking and report preparation).
- Aggressive and independent
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825