HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
Plan the project
- Collect requirements from customers and the company's sales, and define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Provide accurate budget and cost to management for quotation submission
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Form the project team
- In consultation with the functional managers (including other the company's sites), identify and assign the right people with the right skills to the project team
- Plan training as appropriate to the project team members if needed
- Manage project team in accordance to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication plan/schedule to update stakeholders and senior management including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project
- Write reports on the project (weekly progress summary and monthly project cost tracking) for management and stakeholders based on the reporting format prescribed
- Identify, escalate and resolve issues, problems and risks of the project with the project team members
- Communicate with customers, and ensure flow of information to the relevant teams in a timely manner to meet customers’ expectations and requirements
- Monitor project progress and schedule and ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Manage excursions and any unforeseen situations of the projects and take appropriate actions to ensure minimum impact to schedule, quality and cost targets
- Ensure disciplinary compliance with the company policies as well as customers’ policies (if managing project at customers’ sites) by the project team members
Evaluate and Close the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Ensure proper closure of the project and close all outstanding issues
- Report project end inventory of materials and ensure appropriate disposition with the Finance and Manufacturing teams
- Perform lessons learned on the project with project team members, document them and take appropriate measures to improve on the next projects
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor or management.
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electronics
- At least 8-10 years of Project Management experience in equipment design and manufacturing in the
electronics or semiconductor industry
3. Knowledge & Skills
- Strong project management knowledge. PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Advanced language skills in English and Japanese (both spoken and written) is a MUST.
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels (higher management, customers, peers, workers).
- Strong leadership skills and ability to positively influence others to achieve results of the projects.
- Proficiency in the use of computers for Project Planning and Scheduling (e.g. MS Project), Spreadsheets (e.g. MS Excel), Word Processing (e.g. MS Word), Email and Internet.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
4. Other Requirements
- Able to work under stress environment and decision making capability.
- Willing to travel as instructed
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853