HR2B's client specializes in textile and garment field
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly analytics and reporting to support business needs for better information in decision making.
- Organize, plan, schedule and release the weekly production schedule for all manufacturing lines within the plant as well as the necessary raw materials to support these lines.
- Monitoring of plant performance to the current production schedule, and supplying this performance information to other functional areas within the operation such as manufacturing, merchandising, quality and the executive management function.
- Completes status reports, such as production progress, customer information, and materials inventory.
- Compiles schedules and orders, such as personnel assignments, production, work flow,
- Examines documents, materials, and products, and monitors work processes for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Arranges for delivery and distributes supplies and parts to expedite flow of materials to meet production schedules.
- Requisitions and maintains inventory of materials and supplies to meet production demands.
- Degree in Engineering majoring in Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Business Administration and related field
- 5-7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing process preferably in apparel industry
- Understands operations and process flow related to the construction of a garment (e.g. Fabric inspection, cutting, heat transfer, sewing, finishing, and shipping).
- Basic technical understanding of the sewing construction of apparel products
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to analyze, organize, plan, prioritize assignments, multi-task and achieve results through the motivation/development of others
- Demonstrated effective leadership and verbal/written communication skills required for interacting with all levels of personnel both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to develop realistic/achievable action plans to support organizational strategies
- Willing to be based in Tay Ninh Province, Vietnam and travel inland and abroad.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810