HR2B's client is a multi-national suppliers of men's, women's and children's apparel construction components to the garment industry
- Production Planner will be responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the production plan based on forecasted capacity and sales demand.
- The Production Planner will coordinately effectively the needs of production and services of the supply chain.
- Establish stocking strategies and ensure order requirements for process materials
- Conduct short-term and long-term capacity planning for the plant
- Create process orders against which production will record consumption and production information.
- Provide production schedules as input to daily / weekly meetings
- Analyze production entries for error correction
- At least 2 years experience, prefer in Textile/ Garment industry
- Strong computer skills with ability to generate insightful reports, conduct database investigations and train other potential users of the system.
- Creative, good time management and well-organized
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825