HR2B's Client is an industrial coatings company, 100% investment from USA
- In-charge and ensure the smooth running and efficiency of all operations and activities of Production in both Mian Lan and Amata sites
- Ensure all products are manufactured according to Company standard and specifications.
- Ensure systems for manufacturing testing, filling, and packaging and storage procedures of the products are in place with proper documentation.
- Finish daily on time and meet all related requirements regarding Planning management System and EHS Management System
- Work closely with purchasing team according to demand to requisitions for raw materials and filling containers in good times
- Supervise Issued Batch ticket for daily productions with due regard to priorities and raw material available.
- Involve in troubleshooting and decision making to solve plant problems.
- To control and manage workforce of Production Department efficiently for both Mian Lan and Amata site.
- Requires to liaise, co-ordinate and teamwork with other Departments for matters related or interrelated to Production and Logistic.
- To co-ordinate and oversee the implementation of ISO 9001 and to ensure the proper document of records and
the Quality Management System implemented is effective, up-to-date and meeting the quality objectives.
- To prepare monthly report of overall activities, progress and development of Production to the Operation Manager.
- To supervise, control with Toller warehouse teams to ensure Finished goods stock is available for sales.
- Arrange with Toller for the delivery of finished goods to customers through 3 rd party (OTIF). To ensure that all goods for shipments are properly packed as per description and description on Packing List.
- Verify the invoices after shipments (road, air, and sea) introduced by his assistant and cooperate with Toller.
3. DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Maintaining accurate stock of the Inventory (actual and in Oracle system)
- To highlight the low stock level of certain fast moving finished goods to related department in IMMEDIATE action.
- Prepare monthy end report for Operation manager and Country manager.
- To supervise Toller to ensure that problematic goods was attached with “ HOLD” sticker and segregated
- Train & develop staffs to improve skills and knowledge.
- To supervise Toller to ensure that the Toller warehouse personnel followed the Local safety, firefighting and environment requirement as required
- To monitor efficiently your communication and to maintain the good relationship with other departments
- Other duties/tasks assigned to you.
- University Degree (chemical prefer)
- At least 3 years experience in the same position and industry
- Proficiency in use of the PC/ MS office applications
- Fluent English
- Result Oriented.
- Very good communication and negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Able to perform and work under pressure
- Solving Problem skill
- Willing to travel
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837