HR2B's client produces wood furniture.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes; applying knowledge of product, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Supports manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Supports design and development projects by training and guiding manufacturing technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality objectives.
- Responsible for the overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks; use judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
- Have working experience in production management, familiar with the manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on day and night shifts as needed.
- Must be able to speak Vietnamese fluently with English as a second language would be nice
- Demonstrate passion in managing and leading a diverse group of technicians to deliver quality output safely.
- Able to provide leadership to technicians to resolve problems and require strong process knowledge.
- Able to motivate and develop the workforce to meet business challenges.
- Able to provide leadership and direct employees to follow Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and engineering standards
2. SKILLS: Production Manager should have strong skills in handling computers and software related to Production Management job such as:
- MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel).
- The company issued electronic mail programs such as MS outlook.
3. REASONING ABILITY
- Production Manager should apply common sense to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or in graph/diagrammatic form.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853