HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
- Being responsible for all technical matters of products in order to maintain the smoothness, and stabilization of the production.
- Managing manufacturing technology process of products (Assembly process, BOM, technical specifications, safety, and quality of product…)
- Propose and implement manufacturing technologic solution, technical improvements to improve the productivity and the quality of products that meet customer requirements.
- Developing products manufacturing work instruction, SOP, and implement to production.
- Developing manufacturing training program, compiling training materials, and providing training to manufacturing members to improve their competences and skills in the responsible area.
- Understand safety and 5S regulation in the company, monitoring, providing improved solution or stopping manufacturing activities which are violent to manufacturing regulations of safety or technical requirement and take personal responsibility for the decision.
- Managing the quality in the production process and solving problems related to quality
- Implement engineering change to production.
- Participate to prototype build phase.
- Assisting the planning team to complete BOM (Structure & Flat) of product.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical-Electronic, Electric System, Mechatronic
+ Engineer I: No require on experience
+ Engineer II: At least 3 year continuously in the same area of electrical assembly.
- Knowledge & Skills:
+ Proficiency in using electric measurement tools (VOM, Ampere meter, Volt Meter, Oscilloscope), be able to operation cable making tools & equipment (cutter, tripper, crimper …)
+ Be able to read, understand and analyze electrical system diagram
+ Capable to self-study and build assembly process for C-Box from diagram
+ Be able to build the work breakdown structure and devide the parts according to the subassembly
+ Be able to provide inspection method for C-Box (SOP, Checksheet) and proceed it.
+ Capable to update and complete BOM of product after prototype phase
+ Able to communication, reading and reporting in English
+ Willing to travel abroad, prefer candidate has passport already.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810