HR2B's client specifizes in manufacturing and supplying high-quality aluminum materials and profiles for export and domestic markets.
1. Monitor production schedules and work through Line managers, Shift leaders to make specific job assignments as required to suit production and quality requirements and operating capacity.
2. Monitor safety, quality, and productivity of departmental work and ensure that schedules are met with appropriate levels of man-hours.
3. Communicate production requirements and modifications of operating processes and systems to production staff. Monitor shift schedules and production reporting and provide counsel to employees as required to enhance productivity and quality.
4. Manage and monitor departmental safety, quality, equipment maintenance, housekeeping, and training programs and ensure compliance with established organizational policy.
5. Recommend departmental operating budget levels and manage departmental budget accounts. Monitor costs, authorize requisitions and report on assigned budget account variances.
6. Determine departmental staffing requirements, define specific job requirements and submit recommendations for review and authorization. Interview candidates, determine the suitability of candidates and arrange for hire.
7. Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
8. Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain workflow or respond to emergency conditions.
9. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Ensure safe operating conditions within the area of responsibility.
10. Perform duties relating to the Environmental Management System (EMS) as designated by the HES Steering Team.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
12. Perform all duties to operate all equipment, all within the limitation of the standard methods and procedures and in accordance with strict adherence to safety, environmental, quality and productivity requirements.
13. Acquire knowledge of the company's safety, environmental and quality standards.
14. Ensure compliance with the company's CoC.
1. Promote to Vice General director.
2. Travel overseas to learn via training courses or seminars.
3. Only work from Mon – Fri.
4. Have a monthly KPI bonus beside gross salary.
5. Sex: male.
6. Age: 42 – 49 years old.
7. Bachelor's degree in Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
8. Have experience in Extrusion field is preferable.
9. Prior experience supervising production personnel in a manufacturing environment
10. Strong analytical problem-solving ability with excellent math skills
11. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
12. Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks to plan and administer policies, objectives, and programs
13. Ability to travel by automobile and airplane to customers, seminars, etc.
14. Ability to use multiple computer software systems.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822