HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Plan and own the execution of the localized marketing strategy
- Execute marketing strategy
- Measure, monitor, and report on efficiency of marketing strategy
- Brand ownership and accountability in-market
- Cross-functional operations
- 5+ years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international or higher education
- Experience developing and implementing high-level marketing plans and budgets
- Excellent project management skills, including setting priorities and anticipating needs
- Ability to work with CRMs systems to monitor progress, report on key metrics, and communicate across the channel
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and Vietnam localized media platforms.
- Eligibility to work in and travel freely to and from the U.S.
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
- Flexibility to work over multiple time zones
- Ability to travel as needed to work with key agents or feeder schools in developing messaging and look and feel of marketing materials
- Experience living, working, or studying overseas preferred
- Strong working knowledge of following languages: English, Vietnamese.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Huynh Thi Thanh Truc at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 855