HR2B's client is a foreign company.
1. Planning / Budgeting:
• Use and monitor revenue and expenses in the factory in accordance with financial regulations of the Head Quarter.
• Set up business plans monthly, quarterly and yearly according to the strategic orientation of the company.
• Implementing, directing and managing production activities in accordance with the approved plan/norm.
• Ensure completion of the production plan/targets
• Promote the development and implementation of work plans for each department.
• Focus on the target of cost reduction yearly
• Planning the production schedule of the factory to ensure the product quality, quantity and time requirements. Manage and supervise the entire production process.
2. In production - business activities:
• Responsible for driving the factory to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the factory.
• Approve and ensure standards/quality for the design of the production equipment system, build & maintain QMS (Quality Management System).
• Be present in time to deal with accidents/disputes arising at the factory and promptly take steps to prevent/remedy the damages to the plant, the company and the employees.
• Inspect and supervise all activities at the factory to promptly detect any incidents/errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production/property/people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents/errors.
• Checking, assessing and reporting monthly to General Director/Chairman on the production situation, labor efficiency, production process, and abnormalities (if any) at the factory
• Establish mechanisms, policies, regulations, and procedures in accordance with the company system.
• Responsible for ensuring the safety and good operation of the fire prevention and fighting system, labor safety, machinery, production lines, mechanical systems and tools of the factory.
• Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce the defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources.
3. In personnel - administration
• Assure manpower plan matching with production demand and high productivity, build the production quota of employees under sections
• Allocate KPIs for all staff
• Monitor and supervise task performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically.
• Lead, make job assignment and propose manpower allocation matched with employees’ competencies and job requirements in the manner of effectiveness and efficiency
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, systems and devise ways to streamline processes the most efficient administrative procedures
• Perform other tasks as assigned by General Director and Chairman
• Working location base in Quang Ngai (VSIP Quang Ngai)
• A bachelor's degree or a higher education completed required.
• Preferably years of experience as Factory Manager
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills. Ability to act with high agility and understand a sense of urgency.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Strong management and leadership skill
• Professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written by Vietnamese and English.
• Able to work self-directed, handle fast-paced work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Literacy in financial statements
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881