Our client is a European calcium carbonate producer. They have been in Vietnam for many years and have their factories in Vietnam. Their major markets are Plastic, Paper, Pharma, Agriculture.
- Operating telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls. Hotel reservation at Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh and other locations upon request.
- Distributing incoming fax and mail. Arranging of Cleaners, Drivers, Securities at Dong Nai Plant.
- Managing the general administration matters at the Plant.
- Managing and controlling Plant’s office equipment, stationery, drinking water, EMS out, medicines, office supplies, etc.
- Responsible for creating PR-PO, buying and paying for minor office purchases, expenses, office supplies.
- Making all monthly forms that shared together in HR & Admin.: Innova booking, Delivery document, etc.
2. Human Resource:
- Collecting Health Insurance Claim form, processing and following up until its close.
- Responsible for collecting, checking timesheet, overtime at the Plant and report to Line Manager monthly.
- Collecting C65-HD form and completing sick or maternity documents then send to Line Manager monthly.
- Training Labour Regulation, Labour Agreement and other policies for new Plant staff, distributing uniforms and registering her/his finger for timekeeper machine and inputting personal profile into HRM software.
- Registering tax identification number for new staff.
- Making a periodical report for Diza.
- Drafting HR documents assigned.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
3. Plant Manager Secretary
- Recording weekly minutes meetings, following up and reminding report submitting or feedback from relative staff or departments.
- Assisting Plant Manager arranging programs, working or appointment schedules with partners.
- Distributing information from Plant managers to relative staff or departments and receiving their feedback.
- Receiving and checking all documents and contracts from staff or departments before submitting them for the Plant Manager’s approval.
- Seeking for quotations, contacting contractors and suppliers assigned by Plant Manager.
- Making reports assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Background in a related field, preferably in Accounting/ Administration;
- Good in English skill (reading & writing) and computer skill;
- Good in communication skill & teamwork;
- Careful, patient, hard-working;
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem-solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810