Global packaging company
- To control and be responsible for the operations of the Planning Section to achieve duties at optimum
- Monitoring production planning, capacity, communicate finish good put in WH date to sales
- To co-operate with production & technical, sales and another related dept to
- Control RM stock level, optimize the use of, minimize wastage and increase production output.
- To co-operate with another team to improve company service level
- To make and review planning report and other necessary reports.
- Manage, monitor and coach the subordinates
- Age: 35-40
- Experience: FMCGs or packaging industry (Production Planning)
- Scope: 2,000 SKUs and over 8,000 Items of materials. The ability to handle data well is mainly on Excel
- Open for Senior candidates for more opportunities to manage Logistics.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810