HR2B's client is a foreign company leading in animal nutrition & health.
- Cross animation of teams to gather all required information (forecast, orders, production capacity)
- Successfully implement Fully Automated order management process on pilot sites/platform
- Train key users with good practices
- Spread the method to all Vietnam Sites
- Sales forecasts ERP module to be implemented on operational basis
- Need automated calculation
- Procurement planning automated calculation
- Inventory management rules to implement
- Production planning proposal
- Build data report from ERP for all different key users of this order flow, most especially for supply chain manager
- Master Degree or engineer diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Planning Management
- Microsoft Navision / Microsoft Dynamics (or at least an ERP) experience is required.
- Experience in project management would be a plus
- Vietnamese speaking with fluent English is required
- Have excellent inter-personal skill and are organized but flexible.
- Naturally curious, rigorous, and self-sufficient, you adapt quickly to new situations, enjoy working in a team and are customer oriented.
- Capacity to empathize with your colleagues, to quickly establish the context in a situation, to anticipate, and to find original and effective solutions will be the key to your success and your integration.
- Travel within Vietnam required
- The accomplishment of these objectives will allow you to build your career within the group.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853