- To maintain and provide a support service for Managing Director/Operations Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relavant paperwork.
- To set appointment and meetings for the Director/ Manager as requested including regular one to one meetings with Director/ Operations of Facilities and his direct report.
- To service meeting, including preparation of meeting paper, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/ where necessary.
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the Managing Director/Operations Manager and other Facilities staff, using their own initiative.
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/ departments and external organizations on behalf on the Managing Director/Operations Manager
- To advise the Director/Manager of impending work deadlines of both internal and external commitments, e.g. report, presentations, conferences, projects.
- To ensure the smooth flow of information around Facilities, including action monitoring to achieve- deadlines and project milestones.
- To effectively plan and coordinate corporate training events, evaluation workshop and conferences on behalf of the Managing Director/ Operation Manager, from inception through to tendering to event management and post event appraisal.
- To make organizing company letter, letter documents, manual, sale contract
- To contact with customer to clarify, update information and build up relationship.
- To organize travel arrangements for the Managing Director/ Operations Manager
- University or college graduated.
- Well English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with MS-office, Autocad, good computer skills.
- Working with responsibility.
- Good communication, attention to detail, carefulness.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863