HR2B's Client is global beverage company
• Develop equipment specification and packaging standards with his manager for Asia.
• Manage and update the current and archived Can and packaging files.
• Assist in responding to customer complaints or inquiries and develop action plans.
• Assist in developing packaging standards, best practices, and SOPs
• Assist with projects and communication.
• Assist with Weights and Measurements for Sap on all plants in their territory.
• Development of SOP’s and work instructions for all projects and safety procedures
• Machine specs and settings are standardized to ensure quality packaging
• Travel to suppliers to evaluate processes and ensure the integrity of MEC product
• Speak/read/write in English
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in collaborative cross-functional team environments
• Must be well organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook
• Ability to work independently and with limited direction
• Preferred: Beverage Experience
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853