HR2B's client is a pharmaceutical company.
- To complete the assigned sales target, ….
- To provide information about supply demand in the under managed area to coordinate with the Sales Manager in making the production plan.
- To manage, to supervise and to evalue Team Leaders, Pharma Representatives, Collaborators under managed.
- To train skills and to support Team Leaders, Pharma Representatives, Collaborators.
- To build and to suggest sales plans.
- To research Pharmaceutical market: competitors information, sales programs, promotions, incentives for customers, ...
- To make weekly and monthly work plan and periodically or irregularly check the provinces / cities under managed.
- Make periodic reports or as requests of Business Manager.
- To participate in meetings as required by the Business Department.
- Monitor sales of the Business Department, to estimate and to make orders to the factory.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Pharmacists who graduated with University degree or higher degree (must have experience as business manager in the pharmaceutical industry for at least 3 years if having graduated in another major).
- Have experience in sales and managing for at least 3 years in OTC channel.
- Have presentation skills, management skills and teamwork skills
- To work under pressure of sales and work travels
- Communication and report in English
- Computer skills for officer
You can apply online, send your CV or call Do Viet Linh at this number
+024 37366843 - Ext 133