HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
- Often works under the direction or supervision of an Optical Engineering Manager.
- Execution of design projects from concept through delivery.
- Works closely with Project Management (PM) and cross-functional (AME) teams to execute projects to requirements and schedule.
- Works closely with PM and Sales to assess opportunities and perform project estimation tasks.
- Perform technical analysis required (ray-trace, simulation, tolerance and error budgeting) and present results.
- Drive design and build of prototypes. Perform characterization and analysis relative to theoretical design and initial requirements.
- Complete documentation required for release to manufacturing.
1. Required Education and/or Experience
- MS/Ph.D. degree in Physics (Ph.D. preferred).
- 1-2 years of demonstrated engineering & product development experience is plus.
2. Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of optics and optoelectronic devices fundamentals and an ability to clearly convey an understanding to others.
- Extensive domain knowledge in optomechanical design, designs of complex systems, and automation engineering in the areas of automated test equipment, semiconductor capital equipment and optical and vision systems development.
- Hands-on laboratory experience with optical components and lenses, cameras, lasers, LEDs, multilayer coatings, illumination, and imaging optics.
- Strong knowledge in Physical optics, Fourier optics, and geometrical optics design.
- Working understanding of optical manufacturing techniques. Ability to interpret measurement data from optical component manufacturers is plus.
- Ability to multi-task and operate efficiently in a fast-paced product development environment with multiple projects at various stages of completion.
- Ability to innovate and architect new product designs when opportunities present.
- Strong proficiency with optics design simulation tools such as Zemax, Code-V is plus.
- Ability to simulate the design and analyze data with a software package such as Matlab and Python.
- Excellent communication skills with the following: interdepartmental (mechanical, electrical, software, system engineers), cross-functional (sales, marketing)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills – includes ability to present to customers
- Up to 30% travel (intermittent travel to support customer projects)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822