An international education school based in Bien Hoa, Dong Nai.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
• Operation Manager to guarantee smooth operation of School Campus
• In charge of the management of various Departments, inclusive of IT, Infrastructure, Student Support, Extra Curriculum Programs, Student Resting Hall, for quality teaching and non-teaching
* BASIC FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage and be responsible for effective operation of given activities and business areas of schools
- Responsible for School’s Safety and Operation
- Develop Operation Structure and maintain campus quality
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with departments Admin, Finance, Extra-Curricular Team, Student Clubs, Academic team, HR, Food Services, Marketing and other business lines.
- Provide on-going support and improvements.
* PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control and manage daily operational activities of the schools
- Develop sector/ individual daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly plans and responsibilities
- Effectively implementation to ensure smooth operation
- Prepare and Supervise schools Events and Extra Curriculum Activities
- Provide reliable update market information (competitor update: program/ pricing/ product changes or improvement )
- Provide updated weekly operation feedback and solution to improve quality services.
- Provide updated inspections and regular monitoring.
- Provide subordinates coaching, on the job training, mentoring and leadership that helps them achieved set target.
* QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: University degree
* 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR POSITION in School Environment is a big Advantage
* GENERAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Good at operational and management skills (Building Structure and Process)
• Good Technical Background
• Excellent at communication skills (Some English an Advantage)
• Good leadership skills.
• Capability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Good system thinking, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Team work skills
• Quick adaptability
• Result oriented
• Other skills Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Nguyen Giang Huong at this number
+028 6288 3888 - Ext 857