・ Cargo agency for Air and Sea
・ Customs Broker
・ Trucking Service
・ Freight Forwarding
The Operation will take responsibilities for effective running of the Operation Department together with high productivity of staff in the department including scope of supervision works of inbound, outbound, custom clearance, work processes, customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring smooth operation activities and enhancing service, quality of processes, continuous improvements and customer satisfaction. - Managing and supervising all activities related to the day to day operations. Ensuring a high standard of productivity
- Product responsibility:
+ Ensuring high quality level across all products air, sea, land and customs.
+ Attending to complaints and inquiries on discrepancies on shipments.
+ Ensuring the highest level of service provided to customers and other branches of the company.
- Maintaining harmony and relationships in the operations department.
- Recommending and discussing ideas and solutions for preventing service failures or issues.
- Performing monthly audits on KPI’s for sub contractors to uphold a high standard.
- Developing, discussing and implementing cost and service improvements.
- Background in logistics/ foreign trade or business development with 5 year experience in the general cargo shipments industry.
- Air Import/Export experience required, Ocean import/ export, Customs Brokerage experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record in people management, managerial skills, problem solving, Customer Service and Planning.
- Positive attitude with a commitment to quality.
- Experience in commercial, able to develop new business and handle partners in the business (shipping line, cargo owners, brokers and involved authority).
- Fluent English with strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations).
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Vu Quynh at this number
+0937855075 - Ext 0