HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- A content expert and focal person for either Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations - coordinate and drive respective area tools Utilization, Availability or Cycle Time improvement project or related issues with regards to Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations such as headcount planning and development, material allocation, upgrade activities, ETA execution and Yield improvement.
- Drive and own Coater Pitstop, HPVD & Metalizer Target Change, Working Scrap management or Module in Pallet execution consistency and quality across 4 crews.
- Drive manufacturing execution team and support groups to meet desired Operational Efficiency (OE = MU/MA) target versus Machine Availability (MA).
- Eliminate starvation and back-up in assigned area to increase constraint tools OE - effectively utilize support teams to find the root cause and resolve the issue to improve safety, quality and throughput.
- Review and approve the respective area process change Work Instructions to ensure manufacturing feasibility.
- Provide technical support to Operation Training to create a training lesson plan for Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations area.
- Train and coach Coater, Submodule or Finishing Supervisors to improve their technical competencies.
- 7 to 10 years of manufacturing experience
- 5 years of management or supervisory experience
- Thorough understanding of all manufacturing processes and equipment of the area.
- The company module Deposition, Submodule (Wetline & Laserscribe) or Finishing processes (VTD, CHT, HPVD, Metalizer, CdCl2, Acid Edge, Bussing, Laminator, ARC, Junction Box, Hipot, Framing, Labeler, and Packout) experience and working knowledge
- Bachelor of Sciences/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
3. Required Skills:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively including basic data mining
- Proven decision-making skills
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes
- Knowledge of inventory processes, manufacturing systems and Theory of Constraint (ToC)
- Basic project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage employee relations
- Some knowledge of Human Resources practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage salaried and production associates
- Proven ability to train and develop associates
- Efficient Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint Skills
4. Physical Requirements (if any):
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects repetitively on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel-toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective jacket or apron and arm guards)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837