HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Content expert and focal person for either Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations - coordinate and drive respective area tools Utilization, Availability or Cycle Time improvement project or related issues with regards to Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations such as headcount planning and development, material allocation, upgrade activities, ETA execution and Yield improvement.
- Drive and own Coater Pitstop, HPVD & Metalizer Target Change, Working Scrap management or Module in Pallet execution consistency and quality across 4 crews.
- Review and approve the respective area process change Work Instructions to ensure manufacturing feasibility.
- Provide technical support to Operation Training to create a training lesson plan for Coater, Submodule or Finishing Operations area.
- Train and coach Coater, Submodule or Finishing Supervisors to improve their technical competencies.
- Bachelor of Sciences/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
2. Required Skills:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively including basic data mining
- Proven decision-making skills
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881