HR2B's client is one of the top agrochemical companies in Vietnam.
1. Receive, classify, arrange and process information, documents, synthesize documents sending to NSM
2. Review documents, prepare reports and new documents. translate from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
3. Assist NSM to monitor and control the activities of sales Dept., assist NSM to deployment, urge, check, synthesize and report on the results of work, propose solutions to handle jobs arising during work performing.
4. Assist NSM in time management: Arrange schedules, itineraries and executive correspondence; schedule meetings with customers, partners, sales teams, related departments
5. Organize meetings, prepare relevant documents as required, record minutes, monitor and urge the reporting of work progress after the meeting.
6. Maintain connection, feedback information of Sales Dept. with sales team and related departments upon request from NSM
7. Support sales team in reporting, presenting information.
8. Handling arising tasks at the request of NSM
1. Graduated from concerned university: Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
2. Prior experience handling office responsibilities.
3. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars on Outlook.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
5. Highly organized multi-tasks who works well in a fast-paced environment
6. Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844