HR2B's client is the internationally networked group of companies for furniture fittings, architectural hardware and electronic locking systems.
- Set up the distribution channels through Vietnam for the assigned product range.
- Develop quarterly & annual sales strategies to implement the coverage and penetration to all current defined channels as well as new opportunity business through Vietnam for the assigned product range development. Be responsible for the performance and development of the national sales team to achieve both outstanding results and people development for the whole team.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Effectively set-up, manage and develop the assigned regional market by implementing the fair resources distribution/allocation (customers and/or territory) within the team to make sure all sales executives have the same potential to execute, develop & deliver sales results.
- Coordinate with Strategic Sales Dept to set team sales targets and evaluate the executive performance of the team. Verify, approve and maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by regional sales teams.
- Build strong relationships with top customers and thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy. Design annual customer’s satisfaction survey and automated communications programs that support the needs of the sales organization & ISO requirement.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to delivering an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met.
- Coordinate with related departments to continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Coordinate with HR & Strategic Sales Management to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and retain Sales Personnel nationwide.
- Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Set examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Attend tradeshows and industry events as needed. Create and conduct proposal presentations if required.
- Provide timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and assigned market.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are properly communicated and implemented within the team.
- Be the representative for Company for customer contacts of assigned topics (eg. Sales). Be professional in Company uniform and live on Company values (follow the guidelines from any Company policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Company as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Company as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable.
- Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing...
2. Experience (type)
- 12+ year experience in general sales/modern trade development
- Proven sales management experience in mentioned products/industries or related fields is a plus
3. Specific knowledge
- Having very strong B2B sales skills as well as good distribution networks of home appliances and sanitary in the mentioned region of Vietnam is preferable.
4. Other requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Good facilitation and training skills
- Performance assessment skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. High levels of creativity
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Good brand awareness
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Willing to travel domestically, work independently and lead the team.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Powerpoint).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853