HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
• Supervise a team of buyers to source, negotiate and place orders for items requested to support production and internal stakeholders, while complying with the company policy and guidelines.
• Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure all purchasing activities are carried out in a cost efficient manner.
• Lead the team of buyers to take charge and engage in transformation journey of the organization to achieve operational excellence.
• Proactively working on continuous improvement opportunities to improve the team’s productivity.
• Draft and negotiate contract with suppliers.
• Review contracts with legal and internal stakeholders and obtain approvals per company Scope of Authority Matrix.
• 10 years purchasing experience in MRO purchasing and project management in a manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge in business requirement for EPE status company in Vietnam is preferred.
• Has thorough knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Purchasing field. SAP and Ariba or other e-bidding tools proficiency is added advantage.
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies is preferred but not required.
• Good people management skill.
• Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Good supplier management skill.
• Degree or related fields or equivalent.
• Business fluency in English and Vietnamese
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881