HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
- Perform engineering calculations with respect to strength of materials, speeds, horsepower, temperature, pressure, force, etc. as related to machine and tool designs.
- Analyze/Review engineering drawings and specifications to determine shape, dimensions, hardness etc. in the development of equipment, processes and products.
- Examine feasibility of using one or more machines to carry out sequential operations.
- Produce working drawings, detail drawings and bills of materials for equipment, sub-assemblies or product using Solidworks.
- Analyze designs and systems for compliance to applicable standards (i.e. OSHA, CE ,
SEMI or customer specific).
- Liaise with customers and in-house technical and engineering staff.
- Liaise with vendors, fabricators, machinists, toolmaker and electricians for technical information and specifications, completion of equipment and resolving problems.
- Communicate all requested design changes to the Manager, Automation Engineering.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Adhere to all ISO procedures pertaining to the job responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating progress on tasks to supervising designer.
- Formalize and update drawing documentation.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- May periodically assist the Engineering Administrative Assistant in preparing customer documentation.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Capable to travel for on-site support, system bring up, trouble shooting etc…
- A diploma or degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Engineer I: >3 years of experience in Mechanical design and Equipment Manufacturing/NPI
- Engineer II: > years of experience in Mechanical design and Equipment Manufacturing/NPI
- A working knowledge of common machine shop techniques.
- Must be able to communicate English at intermediate level
- Must be proficient in MS office
- Must have a thorough knowledge of drafting principles.
- Must be proficient in Solidworks or experience in other 3D CAD software.
- Must be capable of designing tooling from sketches or verbal concepts.
- Must be capable of working as part of a team.
- An understanding of the use of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- An understanding of the use of electrical devices. (I.e. switches, load cells, PLC, etc.)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853