HR2B's client is a leading jewelry manufacturer.
- Monitor market situation, market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Analyze and position a brand and targeted customer of Prima Art in the market and drive long-term growth both of retail channel and corporate channel.
- Plan and manage sales promotion campaigns and work closely with sales team.
- Plan and execute marketing & advertising activities both of online and offline media channel. Maintain and build relationship between PVR and the media.
- Plan and organize CRM event and CRM activities for increasing brand touch point and building relationship with Prima members.
- Monitor and analyze brand performance, sales performance, promotion result, marketing campaigns results, and assess against KPIs.
- Frequently visit store, meeting with sales person and prospects to get insights and feedback for further improvement.
- Responsible for corporate channel, corporate sales policy, provide new potential corporate customers, plan to visit customers and supervise corporate sales person.
- Monitor and analyze corporate customers, customer’s satisfaction, product, sales performance and the opportunity growth in corporate channel.
- Control the expenses in the area of Prima Art brand within the budget.
- At least 3 years experiences in marketing or retail business
- Experienced of working relationships with shopping mall and corporate accounts would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing or any related field
- Good command in English both of written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills and result-oriented
- Good presentation skill
- Teamwork and able to work under pressure
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863