Global packaging company
• Control production activities to achieve product outputs in line with consistent quality at optimum cost.
• Ensure production and capital works are planned, developed and implemented on time and within budget.
• Ensure employees’ discipline and compliance with production processes, the company’s rules, and regulations locally and globally.
• Ensure all subordinates are trained and developed followed both departmental and company’s training and development plan
• Ensure all subordinates follow and comply with Company policies, the standard of HACCP, ISO, BRC, Safety, 5S requirements
• To execute all activities on the production line toward “safely producing the high-quality products and complying with legal requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, Polymer/Chemical Engineering as a plus –Flexible packaging background is preferred.
• 7+ years of direct supervision/management of a manufacturing size over 300 headcounts.
• Experience in developing and implementing successful solutions/improvements by using lean concepts or similarities in complex manufacturing environments
• Well-organized and self-motivated person who enjoys multi-tasks and is able to work under pressure in challenging environments.
• Ability to work with people at all levels;
• Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810