Our client is a European calcium carbonate producer. They have been in Vietnam for many years and have their factories in Vietnam. Their major markets are Plastic, Paper, Pharma, Agriculture.
- Manage and plan for maintenance in Plant and factory office.
- Attend scheduled meetings on behalf of the Maintenance department.
- Support Plant Manager in monitoring and directing maintenance activities to meet micro schedule timelines and high efficiency costs saving.
- Develop and revise maintenance work order instructions.
- Improve maintenance efficiencies by changing work methods, reducing set-up times and recommending equipment improvements.
- Take care of all of the maintenance in Plant and cooperate with the production team (BM, PM, CM, TPM), Maintenance machine stock and Packaging & Logistics Department.
- Provide back up to Plant Manager during client meetings and/or audits.
- Help take care of safety and environment relate to QSHE.
- To work with the Purchasing team to order spare parts and build stock for spare parts.
- Help Plant Manager to work with the Project team(Thailand team) to do a new project.
- To work with the group for improving practical maintenance at Plant.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferably in ME/EE Engineer.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Autocad, MS Office, MS Projects.
- At least 3 years in maintenance fields or maintenance management skills with experience required.
- Demonstrated capability to perform management duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to make quality decisions.
- Solid background in line operations, line balance.
- Have experience in the heavy industry would be an advantage.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810