Hr2B's client is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company.
- Ensure compliance with Company Maintenance System process and tools.
- Drive the implementation and consistent use of the global standards of maintenance management to effectively contribute to system performance.
- Drive implementation of Company global maintenance processes and tools
- Perform continuous improvement of maintenance processes, tools in collaboration with Company Central maintenance teams
- Develop competence related maintenance management for Service Engineers in collaboration with Cluster Competence Development Manager
- Deliver maintenance management service
- Support fixing operational issues related maintenance management
- Support on reviewing maintenance recommendation for Maintenance Contract preparation
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Industrial Management background
- Have at least 5 years experience in Maintenance (hands on or maintenance planning).
- Understand the maintenance concept.
- Systematic & structured thinking
- Good analytical skill
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Good English in both written and oral
- Have improvement mindset
- Have a problem solving methodology knowledge will be an advantage
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837