HR2B's client is a German company manufacturing Plastic
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains the function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as
- Bachelors or College Degree in Mechanical, Automation or relevant major
- At least 5-year working experience in a manufacturing environment, maintenance
- Understand the principles of assembly, maintenance, and repairing of foaming machine, injection machine, chiller, boiler...
- Experience in footwear/ plastics/ paper and packing/ automotive is preferable
- Experience in foaming machine, injection machine maintenance is an advantage
- A basic command of English in listening, speaking
- Effective communication skill, good interpersonal skill
- Can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Report to: Maintenance Supervisor
- Work location: Long An (Shuttle bus everyday from Cantavil District 2 - HCMC along Vo Van Kiet Str)
- Salary: 15 - 25Mil Gross + 13th month Salary + Yearly Bonus + Attractive Benefit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0937719936
- Skype: huonggiang_rosy
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817