Our client in multi-national company with HQ in Germany.
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
- This position is responsible for delivering timely and accurate information from sales team and customers. Besides, involving to Logistics and Warehouse management.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, price and return requests for quotations within defined criteria.
- Perform routine follow-up to determine success or failure, track competitive market information
+ ORDER ENTRY
- Obtain necessary information from customer to enter an order.
- Enter and/or review all orders entered.
- For 100% accuracy, send acknowledgements to the customer.
- Make any and all necessary changes and updates to the order.
- Enter won quotations in tracking system in order to provide vision to backlog and forecasts.
- Obtain an accurate material requirements delivery schedule from customers and provide that information to scheduling.
- Provide influence and control over customers’ expectations regarding our ability to meet specific demands.+WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS
- Provide an accurate delivery schedule to traffic far enough in advance for trucks to be secured.
- Communicating information to shipping regarding what product to ship on each truck.
- Secure all information necessary for proper dispatch (location, job contact, hours).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- SAP, MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred in related field
- At least 3 years experiences
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822