Our client is the global leading manufacturing company with major in self-adhesive materials, office products, labeling systems and specialty chemicals...
• Accountable for departmental budget and project deliverables. Secure and allocate appropriate resources and manage project to meet Departmental goals and achieve financial objectives;
• Lead cross-functional team on projects. Communicate and work with all levels of the organization. Manage a large multi-function program or a set of projects. Interact with colleagues, suppliers and customers;
• Strong awareness of competition and impact of strategies and tactics in the marketplace;
• Apply specific technologies to projects;
• Leverage internal/external experts in network to accomplish goals;
• Expert in Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) process. Lead the formulation and development of projects. Provide direction and guidance to project leader. Monitor progress on schedule, budget and technical output. Provide guidance to the team on ELS projects;
• Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization, and protection of equipment to ensure optimal performance;
• Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value;
• Responsible for clear, focused leadership to further reduce the barriers to delivering competitive advantage via global size and scale.
• Actively engage in translating best practices in the areas of experimental and organizational design and development, cost modeling and developing enhanced internal and external relationships to support local and international businesses;
• Responsible for delivery of short-term and-long term results in order to develop and maintain the organization’s credibility with the business and creating opportunities for the function to add greater value to the business;
• Use business trends and customer needs to create actionable goals that create competitive advantage;
• Develop, analyze and manage SML expenses;
• Ensure compliance with government regulations.
• Bachelor's degree in related fields is required.
• 5+ years Supply Chain, Logistics experience, with 3+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred.
• Project lead experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvemen strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
• Strong organizational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853