- Follow up information with Commercial team, Finance team to update daily truck –in, shipment data in inventory file and Itas system, split lots in inventory file basing on Commercial data.
- Place bookings, submit VGM, arrange marking, internal shipping instructions.
- Follow up sample status with the QC team and update it into the Inventory file.
- Set up monthly, weekly, daily truck-out schedule
- Communicate with trucking companies, third parties, QC, warehouse, commercial team to ensure on-time local sales delivery as well as container trucking to loading ports
- Work with warehouse dept., production dept., finance dept. to arrange order release to release local sales deliveries
- Communicate with clients via email in a professional manner to exchange shipping information
- Back up for customs clearance, shipping documents
- Support logistics traffic team to work at ICD, loading port for customs clearance if needed
- Ensure Inventory file to be daily updated in time: contracts, bookings, sample status, starting and finishing loading date
- Ensure to meet KPI of logistics department
Other tasks are assigned by the Logistics Manager
Experience: At least 2 years experience in the import-export field in a customs broker company or a foreign company
Other skills and knowledge:
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Time management skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Computer skills (EXCEL), detail orientation
- Willing to travel to An Phuoc Industrial Park, Long Thanh Ward, Dong Nai Province in case needed
Lunch allowance: 700,000
14 leave days
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Ngoc Thien Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 849